10 June 2009

Theistic embryology: the talk

I previously posted the abstract of a talk I gave at Calvin last month in which I test-drove my "theistic embryology" metaphor that I'll present at the North American Paleontological Convention in Cincinnati in two weeks. Now the audio and my simple slides are posted on Calvin's e-zine, Minds in the Making. Lots of jokes. And now my name's spelled right.

About halfway through, I refer to "10 dangers of theistic evolution" at Answers in Genesis. Later I read from Jerry Coyne's steaming pile. And speaking of steaming piles, I then read from one of my favorite posts in The Cesspool. In case you wanted to follow along.

Please review my Rules and policies before posting a comment. Note that comments are closed after a month. If you would like to get in touch with me, visit the About page for contact details, including an anonymous comment form that works all the time.

blog comments powered by Disqus